Sixth Form Enrolment
For internal students, your results will be issued electronically. For external students, your schools will have made arrangements for the distribution of your results.
- Your first task is to check your results against the entry requirements for the Sixth Form, (5 or more grade 4 and above) and then also against the subjects you have applied to do. If everything is OK, you must then complete the Enrolment Form (the link will be added here before results day). You must also email a copy of your full results slip (we must be able to see your UCI number as well as all of your grades) to firstname.lastname@example.org. For external applicants, you must also include a copy of your birth certificate or passport to accompany your Admissions Form.
The Enrolment Form must be filled in and submitted AND your results slip must be emailed to us (with ID for external applicants) by 12pm on Thursday 20th August.
- If you have met the entry requirements for sixth form but wish to change a subject and have also met the entry requirements for that subject, then fill in the online form but be aware that you may be placed on a waiting list for the new subject.
- If you have not met the entry requirements for sixth form or, have met the requirements for general entry but not for the subjects you have chosen to do, you must fill in the Enrolment Help Form the link will be added here before results day), this form will help you to arrange to speak to a member of staff. Please do not try to bypass this form and phone the school as you will be redirected back to the form. The form will give you the opportunity to specify the nature of your enquiry so that we can make sure the right member of staff contacts you. We have a team of staff who will be working on Thursday 20th August to phone everyone who has requested a call so please make sure you have your phone handy to receive the call.
The Enrolment Help Form must be filled in and submitted AND your results slip must be emailed to us by 12pm on Thursday 20th August.
- If you have not yet applied to us and would like to apply now, you must follow point 3 and complete the Enrolment Help Form. You will also need to complete the Admissions form (point 6)
- Due to an unprecedented number of applications this year we will not be able to confirm places on each subject until Friday 21st August. For those students who have not been successful in getting onto the subject of their choosing we will contact you on Friday to discuss other options. If you do not hear from us on Friday, then you have successfully been enrolled on the subjects you chose.
- A digital Admissions Form will be emailed to all applicants ahead of results day (and will also be added here before results day). This must be completed for all applicants, both internal and external. It contains all permissions needed to access our systems as well as the opportunity to confirm contact information, medical information etc. The Admissions Form must be filled in and submitted by 9am on Monday 24th August. Any forms received later will prevent the student being fully set up on our system for the first day of term, this will include no access to our computer systems or Wi-Fi. All external applicants must also email a copy of their birth certificate or passport to email@example.com; without this your enrolment is not complete.
- Term starts on Wednesday 2nd September at 8.50am; please do not arrive any earlier that 8.30. You are to enter the building via the sixth form entrance which is off the rear playground. There will be signage directing you to the right place. Please refer to the dress code expectations and bring in everything you need for the day: pens, pencils, paper, packed lunch, and the holiday homework you have completed for each of your subjects. Due to Covid restrictions and the need to maintain bubbles, sixth form students will not be allowed to leave site during the day, including lunchtime, so make sure you either bring in a packed lunch or use the canteen facility in the common room.
- We have created temporary tutor groups to enable us to keep the year groups separate and you will be allocated your tutor on arrival. You will be directed to your tutor room where you will be issued with your timetable and planner.
In the meantime, if you have any queries please contact the school via firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond to you as soon as possible. Please be aware the office is not staffed daily throughout the holidays so responses may be slower than during term time.
Enjoy the summer and we look forward to seeing you all refreshed and raring to start a very exciting period of your lives.