Free School Meals
Qualifying Benefits for Applications:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
We are unable to backdate entitlement to free school meals; your children are not eligible to receive them prior to the date you have successfully applied for them.
At Stratford upon Avon School, the free school meal allowance is available for students to take during the lunchtime break ONLY; this helps to ensure that all students have an opportunity to partake in a hot & healthy meal instead of a snack at break time.
Please call the Customer Service Centre:
Tel: 01926 359 189
Or you can apply online at: https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/education-learning/apply-free-school-meals