Stratford upon Avon School Governing Body
Governors have been highly effective in challenging and supporting school leaders to improve the school's performance since the last inspection
Ofsted Report 2016
Our Governing Body are a committed group of volunteers whose aims are to ensure the highest standards of achievement for all students by:
- Setting the school’s vision, ethos and strategic direction.
- Holding the Headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its students.
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent, including the expenditure of the pupil premium allocation.
- Ensuring that all children, including those with special educational needs, have access to a broad and balanced curriculum.
- Setting the aims and objectives for the school.
- Setting the policies for achieving those aims and objectives.
- Setting the targets for achieving those aims and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating the progress the school is making towards achievement of its aims and objectives.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss the work we do.
Jane Price, Chair of Governors
Members of the Governing Body
For full details of Governing Body membership, Governor Meeting Dates and Governing Body Register of Interest, including their Term of Office please see the documents below:
Governing Body Information 2018
Meeting Dates 2017-18
Senior Leadership Team and Governors' Register of Interest 2017-18
All Governors' Register of Interest 2017-18
Information regarding attendance and the Annual Governance Statement can be found in the End of Year Report
Further information regarding the Governors, including non-confidential minutes, can be requested by emailing the Clerk to the Governors: firstname.lastname@example.org