Free School Meals
Qualifying Benefits for Applications:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seeker’s Allowance or
- Income-Related Employment & Support Allowance (Contribution-Based of either benefit does not qualify)
- Child Tax Credit (but no Working Tax Credit and annual taxable income cannot exceed £16,190)
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
We are unable to backdate entitlement to free school meals; your children are not eligible to receive them prior to the date you have successfully applied for them.
At Stratford upon Avon School, the free school meal allowance is available for students to take during the lunchtime break ONLY; this helps to ensure that all students have an opportunity to partake in a hot & healthy meal instead of a snack at break time.
Please call the Customer Service Centre:
Tel: 01926 359 189
Or you can apply online at: https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/education-learning/apply-free-school-meals