Qualifying Benefits for Applications:
- Income Support
- Income-Based Job Seeker’s Allowance or
- Income-Related Employment & Support Allowance (Contribution-Based of either benefit does not qualify)
- Child Tax Credit (but no Working Tax Credit and annual taxable income cannot exceed £16,190)
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
We are unable to backdate entitlement to free school meals; your children are not eligible to receive them prior to the date you have successfully applied for them.
At Stratford-upon-Avon School, the free school allowance is ONLY available for students to take during the lunchtime break; this helps to ensure that all students have an opportunity to partake in a hot & healthy meal instead of a snack at break time.
Please call the Customer Service Centre:
Tel: 01926 742 060
8:00am – 8:00pm; Mon – Fri
9:00am – 4:00pm; Saturday
Or you can apply online at:
Warwickshire | Free School Meals