Application Form for Sept 2019 Entry
Apply Online - CLICK HERE
Stratford upon Avon School Sixth Form Entry Requirements
At Stratford upon Avon Sixth Form we tailor our course offering to achieve the best educational outcome for each individual student. An accompanying schedule of supported study, Life Skills & Career development, and elective enrichment activities provide a personalised programme of study.
General Entry Requirements:
Our minimum entrance requirements are five GCSEs at Level 4-9 including English Language and Maths (GCSE equivalent qualifications will be considered on a case by case basis)
Please familiarise yourself with our subjects available for Sept 2018 by selecting the link on the right and going to our 'Subjects Offered' page.
- Evidence of good attitude to study
- Evidence of good attendance
- Completed application form
- Internal students school report and attainment data will be reviewed.
External students will be invited for an interview and we will contact your current school for a reference.
Important Dates for Admission:
- Closing Date for Applications: 2nd February 2018
- Selection Process: Feb-April 2018
- Taster Days: July (tbc) 2018
- GCSE Results and Sixth Form Enrolment: 23rd August 2018
We are quite rightly very proud of our Sixth Form at Stratford upon Avon School. If you believe you have the right ethos to do the very best you can, and make the most of your time with us, then we would be happy to receive your application to join us in September 2018.
Criteria for Allocation of Places
Sixth form places will be allocated on the following basis:
- Attainment of general entry requirement of five level 5 GCSEs including English Language and Maths
- Attainment of subject specific entry requirements.
Oversubscribed Subject Allocation:
The criteria above must first be met then subject places will be allocated in the following order;
- Students who already study at Stratford upon Avon School
- The date applications are received